In addition to competitive wages, BLNRC offers a generous benefit package which includes:
- Group Health Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Pension Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time (Discretionary Leave)
- Sick Leave (Extended Sick Leave)
- Automatic paycheck deposit
- Education/In-service Training
- Years of Service Recognition
BETHEL NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
If you are a current employee and interested in pursuing a Nursing Degree, check out our Scholarship! This Scholarship is available through Bethel and will be paid directly to Williston State College. Please see information below for more details.
History, Overview and Agreement
The Bethel Lutheran Foundation pledged the first dollars with additional funds being added by the Williston State Foundation. This scholarship is awarded twice yearly during the fall and spring semesters.
- Current employee of Bethel Lutheran Nursing & Rehabilitation Center or Arbor House
- Completed a minimum of 6 months of employment
- Demonstrates BLNRC's policies/procedures and goals & is in good standing with the organization (i.e satisfactory evaluations)
- Must be enrolled in the Williston State College Nursing Program, or desirous of pursing a degree in nursing at WSC
- Must commit to working at BLNRC/AH for 2 years following graduation
Application packets are available through Human Resources, the Director of Nursing, the Administrator's Assistant or at the Front Desk. Information can also be found on company intranet system.
- Complete and return the Application, Overview and Agreement all-in-one form.
- Attach two (2) letters of recommendation; one must be from a BLNRC/AH supervisor.
- Signed letters of recommendation should be sent directly to BLNRC by mail (may be left at Front Desk) or via email to email@example.com.
- Submit application information to BLRNC by mail (may be left at Front Desk) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for application depends on which semester you are applying for:
- Spring Semester = December 15th
- Fall Semester = July 15th
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by a committee including the Administrator of BLNRC, the Director of the Bethel Lutheran Foundation, BLNRC's Director of Nursing and BLNRC's Director of Human Resources.
- Each applicant will be notified of the committee's decision regarding their application no later than 2 weeks after application deadline.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Scholarship Award shall be paid directly to Williston State College (recipient name will be included in the memo line) in the amount of $1,500 each semester, with a total scholarship amount not exceeding $3,000 per recipient.
- If employee/scholarship applicant does not continue employment with BLNRC as set forth above in Eligibility of fails to successfully complete/withdraws from the program of fails to obtain North Dakota licensure within 120 days of completion of the courses enrolled in, the scholarship shall be forfeited and repayment will be due immediately. If the scholarship is not paid in full within 60 days of forfeiture, accrued interest at a rate of 10% per annum will be charged.
- This agreement shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of the state of North Dakota.